With Boku, you can transfer funds to your gaming account with a Boku compatible online casino. This is done by a simple deduction of your present mobile phone bill balance if you are a “Prepaid” Boku subscriber. On the other hand, if you are a “Postpaid” or contract mobile phone user, then, the amount deposited in your gaming account will be added to your subsequent Boku mobile phone billing cycle. Withdrawals cannot be processed via Boku, so you will still have to utilise any other payment option available on your preferred online casino, such as; debit or credit card payment options.
Here are five top websites offering Boku mobile payment services;
- Plush Casino: With Plush Casino, you have several well known and widely used payment options available. Whether you intend depositing or withdrawing funds from your gaming account, there is a viable option for you. One of such payment options that Plush Casino offers is the Boku pay by phone bill option. With this payment option, you only need a mobile phone in order to make use of it.
- bCasino: This casino offers an interesting assortment of online slot games with instant and mobile play capabilities. The virtual casino games on this online casino are provided by reputable software developers such as; NextGen Gaming, ELK Studios, Play’n Go and Nektan. bCasino has a number of safe and secure methods of payment with Boku being one of them.
- 888Casino: Established in 1997, 888 Casino is licensed by the Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commission. They offer a very wide variety of online casino games and offer several payment options that include Boku pay by phone payment method. When you visit their site, you simply need to click on the “Cashier Button”. After which you need to select “Boku” to have funds deposited into your gaming account.
- Monster Casino: With Monster Casino, you can fund your gaming account with as little as £10 and as much as £30. This is a convenient and quick way of boosting your gaming account in order to continue playing and winning on your preferred online casino games.
- Jackpot Fruity: Jackpot Fruity offers many mobile compatible online casino games. This makes it one online casino platform that will appeal to busy online casino game players looking to play their favourite games while on-the-go. This is why they have engaged in a partnership with Boku. Now their customers can deposit funds into their respective accounts with them straight from their mobile device.
Using Boku Checkout
As you decide to use any one of these five top online casino sites that accept Boku, you should know that each online casino has a “Boku Checkout” system fully integrated on their website. The “Boku Checkout” system is essentially a payment portal providing one-time payment access to users.
Your financial and private details are not stored, you only make use of this portal to deposit funds into your gaming account with your Boku compatible online casino of your choice. With the “Boku Checkout”, the players can simply input their respective mobile phone numbers, validate the transaction and then effect an immediate deposit of funds to their respective gaming account.
How To Use Boku Direct
Boku Casino platforms also offer their customers the option of making several successive deposits at a time without having to constantly input their relevant details before executing each deposit transaction. This is done with the “Boku Direct” system. With this recurring mobile phone billing payment solution, customers simply need to visit the “Payment Page” of a Boku compatible online casino to select the “Boku Direct” payment option.
As a customer visiting a Boku Deposit Casino, you only need to input your respective mobile phone numbers before subsequently validating the transaction with the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which will be sent by SMS to your mobile phone. By making use of a “Quick Deposit” payment option, you will then have a certain amount automatically deducted from your mobile phone bill at a set period.
Five Steps To Depositing Funds In A Boku Casino
Boku Casinos platform provide you with a convenient, quick, easy and secure method of depositing funds to your gaming account with them. Generally, depositing funds on sites that accept Boku is something that is quite easy to do.
Here are five (5) basic steps to depositing funds to your gaming account in a Boku Casino.
Step 1: Visit the “Payment Page” of your chosen Boku Casino.
Step 2: On the “Payment Page”, click on the “Pay By Mobile” option.
Step 3: As soon as you click on the “Pay By Mobile” option, a window will pop up on your screen. You need to then input your mobile number and the amount for transfer to your gaming account. Note that the maximum amount allowed is £30.
Step 4: You then need to wait for an SMS prompt asking you to validate the transaction you initiated. You will need to type in “Y” indicating “Yes” or “N” indicating “No”. Type “N” where a mistake has been made or if you are not aware of the transaction.
Step 5: As soon as you enter “Y” and send the validation SMS, your gaming account will be funded. You can then proceed to play any of the Boku Slots offered by the Boku compatible online casino while on-the-go. These pay by mobile phone video slot games comprise of classic, in-demand and popular titles.
No Transaction Fee For Boku Transactions
The good news is – Boku Casino platforms already have prearrangement with Boku, so in essence, their customers do not have to worry about paying any transaction fee. Whatever you request as a deposit is what will be transferred to your gaming account with the online casino.
If for example, your request for £10 or £20 to be deducted from your mobile phone bill and transferred to your gaming account via Boku, then it is either the £10 or £20 that will be funded in your gaming account at the end of the day. There will be no hidden transaction fees or further deductions made to your mobile phone bill either immediately or at a later date.
Guaranteed Safety Using Boku Mobile Phone Payment System
Customers wishing to use Boku in depositing funds to their gaming accounts with Boku compatible online casinos can rest easy, as they are in safe hands. For starters, Boku does not require your debit or credit card details, as the payment process is not linked to your respective bank account.
As mentioned earlier, Boku payment system is only linked to your mobile phone bills. There will only be a deduction made from your mobile phone balance in the case of a “Prepaid billing plan”.
Alternatively, if you are using a “Postpaid billing plan” or if you are on one mobile phone contract or another, the amount transferred to your gaming account will be added to your next phone bill. Boku has a maximum limit of £30 per transaction and the system is safe from hackers as you have to validate every transaction with a “Y” for Yes or “N” for No.
Finally, Boku Casino online platforms offer SSL encryption and firewall technologies to further protect your delicate details (financial and private) from the prying eyes of unscrupulous hackers, especially when you intend using another payment method for withdrawing funds from your gaming account with them.